Smile, an everlasting smile… A smile can bring you near to me!
The Bee Gees certainly knew what they were singing about. The power of a smile is never truly realized. Your smile can make a stranger’s day. It can cheer someone up. In fact, it can cheer you up and help you deal with a bad day yourself.
In a recent psychological study, it was found that people who smiled during stressful situations, even those who forced smiles, experienced lower stress levels when compared to those who didn’t smile at all.
The second week of every August marks the beginning of National Smile Week. Why not use this opportunity to look at some ways to ensure we keep that smile intact and perfect year long.
There are procedures in the world of general, preventive and cosmetic dentistry, which will help you prevent dental issues and fix any current or recurring problems to get that confident smile. Here are some effective procedures that you can consider. Remember, only a qualified experienced dentist can recommend the right treatment for you.
- Treat any cavities with fillings: The advancement of dentistry has changed the scenario of how fillings are done. Composite fillings are made of a soft white substance, are of the same color as the tooth, and are hardly visible. Fillings help fill any cavities in the teeth and get rid of any pain.
- Restore your tooth structure using Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and Outlays are used to restore any tooth structure loss caused due to injury and decay. Inlays are fitted in the chewing area of the teeth, while onlays are used on the cusps to treat deterioration.
- Extract any decayed tooth with root canal treatments: Root canal treatments are done when the cavity reaches the root of the tooth and causes extreme pain, these treatments are very effective in deep- cleaning the tooth cavity and repair damaged and infected teeth.
- Ensure the most beautiful and healthy smile with LED teeth Whitening procedures: Healthy and white teeth are the key to the brightest smile. Pale and yellow teeth enamel is not only unattractive but can also lead to dental diseases and a lack of confidence in social settings, to the rescue, comes to Teeth Whitening LED, which is a great and effective procedure to fix teeth pigmentation and get rid of any dullness or paleness on teeth.
- Improve your smiles with orthodontics: If traditional braces are interfering with your confidence, these removable and invisible braces might be the way to go. These clear braces are almost invisible, require fewer office sittings, and are a great way for adults to fix tooth alignment problems. It is hassle-free and an easy-to-use procedure with permanent results.
- Fix any flaws in your teeth using Dental Veneers: Veneers are small pieces of porcelain placed right above the teeth to enhance appearance, treat discoloration and misalignment of teeth. Veneers fix multiple flaws in the teeth, from front teeth to cracks, stains, surface irregularities, and even minor orthodontic issues. They are almost invisible, easy to wear, hassle-free, and fix numerous dental problems.
Meanwhile, ensure you practice dental hygiene on a daily basis, eat nutritious food, and drink a good amount of water to keep problems at bay.