It’s World Smile Day, a holiday commemorating smiles all over the world. A great way to celebrate this day is to give your smile the attention it deserves.
It is true that your smile becomes 10 times brighter when you have a set of healthy teeth backing it. Helping us show and share our smile is probably the most pleasing benefit of our teeth, but their purpose of teeth in our lives is much more monumental. From helping us chew and digest food to enabling us to talk and speak clearly while giving shape to our faces, teeth make our lives wholesome.
When your teeth are perfect, your smile automatically becomes perfect. And we are here to help you get the perfect beaming smile with the right dental care for your teeth. Before we get into that, let’s understand the value a smile can provide us.
Why is smiling so important?
A smile benefits you in more ways than one.
- It improves our mood instantaneously.
- It helps regulate and lower blood pressure.
- It relieves stress.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It increases life expectancy.
- It generates neurotransmitters called endorphins that cause feeling of pleasure.
- Finally, it gives us more confidence and affects our social life, career and relationships.
How can you make your smile perfect?
Unfortunately, for some people, dental problems have turned their smile into a source of discomfort rather than joy. If you're worried about your smile, you might not be happy about sharing it. Fortunately, Smile Select Dental has a variety of cosmetic dental treatment options that can help.
- Dental Implants - A dental implant is a structure that replaces a missing tooth with screw-like devices. The implant is custom-made to fit the person’s mouth and match the colour of their teeth. It looks, feels, and functions more naturally and comfortably, has a lower risk of cavities, and has decreased sensitivity.
- Dental Veneers - Dental veneers are thin, tooth-coloured shells that are attached to the front surface of teeth to improve their appearance. Veneers are used to treat a number of different cosmetic problems, including chipped, broken, discoloured or smaller than average teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - Teeth whitening can boost your smile and your confidence. You can achieve long-lasting results by removing stains from the surface of the teeth and restoring the natural color of the teeth.
- Clear Aligners - An orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth without the use of metal braces, clear aligners are made of polymers and are much more comfortable than traditional metal braces. These customized clear aligners are used to straighten your teeth and give you the beautiful smile you've always wanted.
Never stop smiling
Your smile is important for your happy disposition. Stop wishing for that perfect smile. We can restore chipped, crooked, and cracked teeth, strengthen and whiten teeth, and close gaps without orthodontics.
We want to help you get your best smile and show it off to the world. A call to one of our offices at +(909) 334-4015 will get you a step closer to the perfect smile.