A Smile is a mirror into your personality and so it’s said - keep smiling. It adds up to the magic if you have good set of teeth. Your social quotient is better if your smile is appreciated. This is proven by the research.
Make sure you get that proper smile in place by a little help if need be. We can always rely on good dental help for creating that perfect smile. Oral health plays a very vital role in this assessment.
If something about your teeth or gums is preventing you from smiling as broadly as you could be, we have plenty of solutions to make your problem right. Some of the most popular include:
1. Teeth Whitening: You must have heard about many teeth whitening home remedies, but they work or not is a surging debate. A professional whitening in a dental office can help in achieving better, faster and sure results.
2. Bonding: A tooth chip can take it away from your dazzling smile and Bonding is the perfect solution one can opt for. This is tooth colored long lasting resin which matches your teeth profile. This helps to improve the appearance of a discolored or chipped tooth.
3. Veneers: These are thin hard shell of tooth colored material which is bonded to front surface of a tooth which needs attention. It helps in masking dental imperfections like cracks, stains, or chips, and also help compensating for excessive gum tissue.
4. Crown: Sometimes too much of a tooth is lost due to decay or trauma to support a veneer. Instead, a natural-looking porcelain crown can achieve the same types of improvements. A crown covers the entire tooth replacing the natural structure than a veneer does.
5. Inlays and Onlays: Also known as indirect fillings is used if the tooth is mildly or moderately decayed and there is also not enough tooth structure to support the filling. The inlay is directly placed onto the tooth surface if the tooth cusp is damaged whereas the onlay is used to cover the complete surface of the tooth.
Superior quality inlays and onlays are made in advanced dental labs using composite resin. These are attached to the teeth using dental cement as adhesive. Advantage are support to teeth and reduction in further deterioration.
6. Dental Implants: Dental implants are used to replace teeth after tooth/teeth loss. An implant made of titanium is screwed in to the jaw at the site of a missing tooth primarily to support a crown. It’s impossible to make out the difference as these are embedded into the jaw and are covered with a crown. The supporting tissue and bone fuse the implant and they are permanently secured into the place. A good dental oral hygiene routine has to be followed to make sure that the implants serve you long.
Cosmetic dentistry helps in improving overall profile of the jaw and teeth.
If you're considering cosmetic dentistry procedures, it's important to find a cosmetic dentist who specifically offers the option you're interested in.
Please contact us to know how we can help in improving your smile. Schedule and appointment today!